Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics guys, and thanks to all for a great meet! Think it might be my last one as a passenger :|

Diversion home was 'fun' - took about 40 mins in all!

great meet, thanks guys. esp to dal & cherie for putting up with me....!

Pat, could I steal that one pic of me please (it's about the only semi decent one of me!). Sent you a PM, but not sure if it went or not!

Thanks all for a great meet!! Had an excellent time!!

Especially at bowling! Personal best of 178!

@Spike - I'd do what yippie said.. Try get a photo of the pot hole... I may be able to have a trip up there if you ask nicely :D

I think records of successfully sueing councils are rare btw! Also the bill is just picked up by people's tax money anyway so what is the point?

Its not worth the hassle, not even sure who owns the layby!

I have 4 spare wheels anyway, and all my tyres are near legal limit as well.

So will get 4 new ones (way too expensive) and have them fitted when i get wheels refurbed before NEC show.

I also wanna say thanks to all those who stopped for my pit stop, without a team effort, i wouldn;t been able to get wheels swapped over.

:)

:thumbs:

I had a great time, I think this has been my favourite event each year for the last two. There's something nice about doing a day event with driving, food, photo's and bowling.

I also like the pool photo :D

Back