Various Parts Wanted

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rigsby

Hi there. Can anyone help please - I'm looking for very good condition (mostly being changed for cosmetic reasons so dont want anything other than the best I can find) of the following:

parcel shelf black (after a nice one without wear, sagging or fadding)
hatch gas struts (well actually only need the one with high lever brake light connectors on)
steering cowl cover (in late grey/grey as opposed to the earlier blue/grey),
window scrappers (without bubbling or damage)
leather steering wheel (original type, but as little wear as possible please)
late coil pack+HT's (tested please - push on type - not clip on)
alloys (low priority but ideally after std thunder style - may just refurb existing)

Thats the items I'm after for now, but will probably add some more bits as I move onto tidying other parts of the car. Thanks guys.

NB: It is quite a sad indictment, but I have not had much luck with online breakers, they either try to sell parts that are worse than those that you are trying to replace or they never get back to you with prices, details or photos or just want to fob you off with what they have as that involves the minimum effort for them. :-( I suppose I didn't really expect anything more but I was hoping I might fair better on this forum where we all have a common interest and aim and many have been round the loop already. :wink:

On yours today, I've got your list and another one, both of which need to be perfect and if I'm honest, its difficult to fulfil an order like that with perfect bits. I wouldn't sell crap that's worse than people already have, but I also don't have a yard full of perfect cars, they're all at least 10 years old and have belonged to people so sometimes you can be lucky but a lot of the time I throw stuff away because its not up to scratch.

I'm probably going to end up refunding as I can't fulfil, that isn't because its easy for me, in fact I've stripped a few doors down, had shelves of stock out looking through bits etc. so I know it appears like breakers don't care, when the reality is that its very easy to spend a lot of time on something like that and it come to nothing. Plus in a lot of cases, its just a quote anyway and there's no guarantee that after hunting down all the bits the money will come in anyway, as has happened to me a few times now.

I'm doing what I can today and the rest of the week to clear my bit of a backlog and your PMs are in that list. I'll keep you posted.

parcel shelf black (after a nice one without wear, sagging or fadding)
hatch gas struts (well actually only need the one with high lever brake light connectors on)
steering cowl cover (in late grey/grey as opposed to the earlier blue/grey),
window scrappers (without bubbling or damage)
late coil pack+HT's (tested please - push on type - not clip on)

All of the above ready to go, parcel shelf isn't 100% perfect but its the only late one I have and I'm being picky. I've knocked a fiver off in light of that.

£40 delivered

Latest posts

Back