Went to buy one and came back with two!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronD

Hi all

just wanted to say hello. Bought my 1st Puma on Saturday. The wife saw it and wanted one herself so bought a 2nd one today! Beautiful cars and tremendous fun. A few little problems with one of them but hopefully withsome help, we're get it sorted soon.

So hello all.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. In regards to the problems....... think there all sorted now! My wifes Puma stuttered everytime it warmed up, we were advised by the previous owner that his garage couldn't sort it but, me being me thought i could, so as soon as we got home, changed the sparks (2 were completely burnt to death) and changed the ht leads, my wifes puma now runs like a little dream.

My puma on the other hand had a comllete lack of power so again changed the sparks and leads and ha! Back to flying about, also had a nasty grinding sound coming from the rear wheels so popped off the bearings which were very worn and popped in some new ones and now happy to say mines running like a dream too!

2 perfect Puma's. When i find a way to lost images, i'll get them on here for all to see

Latest posts

Back