wiring diagrams

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyp9813

hi guys, in need of all the wiring diagrams i can possibly get for the ford puma 1.7, struggling to find any and cant find any puma haynes manuals, if the mk4 fiesta wiring was the same then ill get one of those haynes manuals, but just need confirmation first ,cheers lads.

There isn't a Haynes manual for the Puma, which is why you can't find one. Someone with more technical knowledge than me will know whether the MK4 fiesta has enough similarities to be used.

https://haynes.com/en-gb/ford/fiesta/1995-2002

This is the one to which I referred to for the 8 years I owned a 1.7 Puma.

Yog also recommends this as his signature indicates....

The Haynes quoted (mk4/5 fiesta) is great for most mechanical jobs and internal wiring.
Unfortunately the Puma specific 1.7 motor has a few differences which aren`t covered. including the engine wiring.
It`s enough to get by with, if your handy...

billyp9813 said:
[post]365049[/post] hi guys, in need of all the wiring diagrams i can possibly get for the ford puma 1.7, struggling to find any and cant find any puma haynes manuals, if the mk4 fiesta wiring was the same then ill get one of those haynes manuals, but just need confirmation first ,cheers lads.

Not entirely legal per se, but there is an ISO image of Ford TIS 2006. floating around the net that will answer all your questions... It will work on windows 7, but it needs to be 32 bit instalation.

Back