Blurple Beast (formerly aka Black Chance)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wild E. Coyote said:
Well, this is not for ladies now :oops: and I apologise in advance

A friend of mine compared multipla to a public house (you know what I am reffering to): 'you feel very nice while you're inside, but when you leave and appear on a street, you turn around in embarassment to check if anyone has seen you leaving through the door..' :oops: :evil: :cool:

:funny:

Well that particular puma was a no go, made another offer after I found out it was cat-c and no reply. The hunt for blurpleness continues! I've cheekily started buying bits for the yet to be blurple beast too... Won a T25 plated manifold on ebay (may need some adjusting) and in the process of buying a nice little GT spoiler w/ brakelight. Hopefully this time next month if I can find a blurple bargain I'll be a happy man! :D

Little update, finally got a reply from the girl with the cat-c puma. Apparently had someone go into the back of it on a carpark in 2011, 5inch crack and apparently ford wanted £900 odd quid for a new bumber? Wrote it off. Anyway a couple more texts down the line I managed to haggle 70% off the original asking price so going to pick it up on Thusday...YAY! ha.

Well, it was a disappointing day yesterday. 80 miles to go and see this Puma and .... Interior was soaked, windscreen seals had cracked and split, I've never seen so much touch up paint on a bonnet in my life (And I've inspected many a bonnet!) Front rubber lip thingy missing, rear lense cracked, headlights no longer see through, two bald tyres, ripped drivers seat, engine oil.... there wasn't any, Wing mirror hanging off attached by zip tie, took it for a 20 second test drive and there was a knock on every corner of the suspension.... My intentions were good, but unfortunately theres only one place that puma belongs :( .... Hunt continues...

Back