BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
ProjectPuma has been invited to attend Round 8 of the BTCC event at Rockingham Speedway on Sunday 23rd September 2012.

logo_2012.gif
logo_dunlop.gif
btcclogo.jpg

circuit_11_st.gif

Round 8 of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship also includes:
  • Ginetta Junior Championship
    Michelin Ginetta GT Supercup
    AirAsia Renault UK Clio Cup
    Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain

http://www.btcc.net/html/circuit_detail.php?id=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Address:
Rockingham Motor Speedway
Mitchell Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5AF

The great thing about watching the BTCC at Rockingham is that you can see the entire circuit from the Grandstand! (which is free to get into)

We will also have access to the club lounge, this will be based in the second half of the welcome centre offering a place to chill out and coffees etc.

We can have a club stand for up to 20 cars with reduced ticket prices of £20 each (these are usually £26 advance or £30 on the day).

>rough (guessed!) layout<

Please reply in this topic if you are interested in attending and I will arrange a discount code for the Rockingham web shop so you can order and get your discount by ordering from the Rockingham website yourself.

As this is a general event, all Ford cars are welcome, not just Pumas. (got to draw the line somewhere as we will still be under the ProjectPuma banner - Pumas taking the front!)

We'll meet in the morning (Time TBD) round the corner in the huge Asda car park before going in together.

Please reply by Sunday 9th September so I can confirm numbers back to Rockingham. Please also include your mode of transportation!

1. Dal - Focus ST - PAID
2. Cherie - Fiesta ST - PAID
3. Neil (Something)
4. Ginger Tom - PAID
5. Puma babe +1 +1 Free (Puma) - PAID
6. Bentleya +1 (Puma or Transit) - PAID
7. Flying Scotsman (Puma) - PAID
8. Sparx (Puma) - PAID
9. Evilrob (Puma) PAID
10. superpumaz (Puma) - PAID
11. crystalpuma +1 (Puma) - PAID
12. slayllian +1 (Puma) - PAID
13. PumaJay (Puma) - PAID
14. Dom36 (SportKa) - PAID (tickets already bought - wristbands applied for)
15. DOH +2 (Puma) - PAID
16. pumaracing62 (Puma) - PAID
---------------------------------------

EDIT 22/08/2012 - Payment details!

Please post up in this thread when you have bought your tickets so I can confirm your attendance.

Hi Dal,

Everything is good to go for the BTCC Car club offer,

The discount code is: club12btcc

This link is where the discounted tickets can be purchased: >Rockingham BTCC Car Club Tickets< , please ensure that you let us know what car you will be driving from the drop box
(This is spit into Caterham, Ford, Porsche, Renault, Vauxhall so obviously choose Ford!)

To receive the discount, the code must be entered when you have added your ticket to the shopping cart. There is a £2.00 shipping and handling charge. Paypal is an option as well as conventional card.

All purchases will receive:
- Discounted rate Sunday BTCC ticket (£20 per ticket)
- Club Parking area pass (500 cars per club)
- Wristband allowing Access to Club lounge
- Car display area for club (up to 20 cars)

After having a word with Will @ Rockingham, we will be able to get the Car display area for club (up to 20 cars) which will be in the main show area rather than a sectioned off area of car park for the larger clubs. This should be right in the heart of the show in a pedestrian area for maximum exposure!

Dal said:
If you have problem with booking, then I've just received this email from Will at Rockingham:

Hi Dal,

For you information we have now removed the code as this was causing issues with our online system so things are more straight forward, just follow the link and buy the discounted tickets!

Any queries just give me a shout.
Regards,

Will Thomas

Events Coordinator
Rockingham - Europe’s fastest racing circuit

Arrival detail:
Cars need to be in place at Rockingham by 8am at the very latest so we'll meet round the corner at Asda at 7.15am for a 7.30am departure to the circuit.

Meet at point A here:
http://storelocator.asda.com/store/corby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Asda Corby Superstore
Phoenix Park Way,
Corby, NN17 5DT

asdacorby.jpg

It literally takes 5 minutes to get to the Circuit:
http://goo.gl/maps/NKqr0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should have received the red club pass with your tickets, but you'll need the yellow "Event Setup Vehicle Pass" I'll be handing out at the pre meet point to get on the display area :eek:k:

I'm in, need to check if Lottie is working to see if she will be with me or not.

Will be in the FRP if Sunny, or Transit if raining.

Club lounge info added in first post.

Puma Babe said:
Can you put me and the bodyguards down for this too please (Bren is only 14 so I pressume he'll go free)

Confirmed 16 and under are free ;)

All added :eek:k:

Hey,

Thats the weekend I am back as i'm wheels down in Blighty on the 21st, so you can count me & Sparx in... and it will be either both the Puma's or just hers If I can't get mine MOT'd that saturday...... :thumbs:

Oh, go on then. Only got the one car, so I imagine I'll be turning up in that.

All added!

:eek:k:

Remember this is a full day of racing for £20! starts at 10am, finishes about 6pm!

Who else is coming then? Obviously all the best people (with the notable exception of Vix) have signed up already - but there must be a few more! :-D

Aww - go on Vix, we need Nancy!

(And you obviously - I know you love your motorsport ;) and racing Clios?.. )

Back