BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still got a couple of weeks to decide :eek:k:

Lottie has the weekend off, so it will be the both of us. We have a busy week after.

BTCC - Sunday 23rd September
Spain - Monday 24th - Friday 28th September
Peter Beattie Talk - Saturday 29th September

Dal said:
Please reply in this topic if you are interested in attending and I will arrange a discount code for the Rockingham web shop so you can order and get your discount....

...Please reply by Wednesday 5th September so I can confirm numbers back to Rockingham.

I need to give Rockingham the numbers on Thursday 6th September so they can allocate us space. They've said they could well email me before this with the discount code to go onto their website and order the tickets at a cheaper price. So I imagine as long as you pay and get your tickets before you arrive, all will be good.

I will of course PM / email everyone with the code as soon as I get it. :eek:k:

So we're not paying you Dal, we're going direct? Not a problem just wanting to clarify :eek:k:

Damn! I bought tickets for this earlier in the year as a present for my dads birthday ... If I'd have known I would have come along and parked on the stand. As it is, I'll make sure I make a trip over to the stand :)

If you've got a Ford (I'm guessing a Puma?) then there's no reason you can't come on the stand with us. Just a shame you paid more to get in.

I used to have a Puma, I'm now driving a SportKa, but yea put my name on the list then :)
It will be me and my dad but just in the 1 car however our tickets are already bought :)

Can I just clarify the logistics of the stand though... We meet up, drive in together, all park on a stand/segregated area? From there would I be able to leave earlier to avoid traffic etc? or would the car be stuck in position until others left? I would have no "loyalties" to my car, ie its not a car show where I need to leave my bonnet open etc??
And I presume the area would be a prime location so better for access to the track etc?

Probably silly questions but if you don't ask you never know :)
Thanks

Yes, all you said was correct! The club stands tend to be nearer the grandstand so much closer to the track than the public car park. You can leave whenever you like as they'll not be any restrictions on that. And you certainly won't need to have our bonnet open! As long as it's clean and presentable then that'll be fine.

The Pumas will have pride of place at the front with our other Fords behind in any case. :eek:k:

Dal have you and Cherie decided if you're bringing both cars yet? The spaces are filling up! :pose2:

Latest posts

Back