BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably will as it's not too far. I can see the Rockingham grandstand from where I'm sitting at work now!

I just need to let the organisers know numbers on the 5th September so they can allocate the appropriate space for us be it big or small!

The first post has been updated with payment details!
(As well as some stand details)

Dom36 said:
Damn! I bought tickets for this earlier in the year as a present for my dads birthday ... If I'd have known I would have come along and parked on the stand. As it is, I'll make sure I make a trip over to the stand :)

I've had a word with Will @ Rockingham - if you PM me your name and postal address, I'll get him to post out the wrist band and stand passes with all the others so you can come on the stand with us :eek:k:

Dal said:
After having a word with Will @ Rockingham, we will be able to get the Car display area for club (up to 20 cars) which will be in the main show area rather than a sectioned off area of car park for the larger clubs. This should be right in the heart of the show in a pedestrian area for maximum exposure!

Thats great! Roll on payday :lol:

Sparx said:
Dal said:
After having a word with Will @ Rockingham, we will be able to get the Car display area for club (up to 20 cars) which will be in the main show area rather than a sectioned off area of car park for the larger clubs. This should be right in the heart of the show in a pedestrian area for maximum exposure!

Thats great! Roll on payday :lol:

Indeed!! I really hope my car works lol :thumbs:

The wristbands are for access to the club lounge as it says in the first post

Currently in the process of booking 2 tickets with Rockingham circuit ,will be bringing my Puma.
Did everyone have to pay a card and booking fee also or was it a total of £20/ticket?

Think it's £2 booking fee / delivery of tickets per order as it was £42 all in for 2 tickets when I booked. I paid with paypal.

evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
Waiting for friday
This.
Oh no wait, I paid already and forgot. FML.
Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

Latest posts

Back