BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you've got an epically long journey, clean your car the day before, then once you're there, some quick detailer and a couple of good microfibres should be enough to get a little bit of road grime off. Unless of course, it's raining, then none of us will care about whether the cars are clean or not!

DOH said:
Will there be somewhere to clean our cars before going onto the display area? Is there water at the meeting point at Asda before hand?

I clean the car the day before and will take a pressure bottle of water to give it a quick spray over on the day when on stand (if its not raining).

( may even clean the inside this time)

Lol I'm 147 miles away from rockingham!! I'm stopping at my dads which is still 50 miles away, but I'll do all I can to scrub up well ;)

Flying Scotsman said:
Ive got a bit of a travel too... I've heard driving into a lake will get the car wet enough for a wash down...
Is that top tip for Neil's benefit? :-D

I've got a bit of a travel too, but making a weekend of it so leaving home on the friday.. i'll bring my cleaning stuff with me and might have to find a jet wash at a petrol station the day before or something.

Last chance for anyone - I'm sending the final list to Will at lunchtime which is as follows for those that have told me they've paid:

1. Dal - Focus ST - PAID
2. Cherie - Fiesta ST - PAID
3. Puma babe +1 +1 Free (Puma) - PAID
4. Bentleya +1 (Puma or Transit) - PAID
5. Flying Scotsman (Puma) - PAID
6. Sparx (Puma) - PAID
7. Evilrob (Puma) PAID
8. superpumaz (Puma) - PAID
9. crystalpuma +1 (Puma) - PAID
10. slayllian +1 (Puma) - PAID
11. PumaJay (Puma) - PAID
12. Dom36 (SportKa) - PAID (tickets already bought - wristbands applied for)
13. DOH +2 (Puma) - PAID
14. pumaracing62 (Puma) - PAID

1. Dal - Focus ST - PAID
2. Cherie - Fiesta ST - PAID
3. Puma babe +1 +1 Free (Puma) - PAID
4. Bentleya +1 (Puma or Transit) - PAID
5. Flying Scotsman (Puma) - PAID
6. Sparx (Puma) - PAID
7. Evilrob (Puma) PAID
8. superpumaz (Puma) - PAID
9. crystalpuma +1 (Puma) - PAID
10. slayllian +1 (Puma) - PAID
11. PumaJay (Puma) - PAID
13. DOH +2 (Puma) - PAID
14. pumaracing62 (Puma) - PAID
15. Ginger Tom (Puma) - PAID

Not sure if the + are just for the tickets or if they are for the wristbands too, but I'm with my dad so am I +1?

Dal said:

Wristbands - pleural. I asked Will to send you 2 wristbands as you already had your tickets.

Sparx said:
I've got a bit of a travel too, but making a weekend of it so leaving home on the friday.. i'll bring my cleaning stuff with me and might have to find a jet wash at a petrol station the day before or something.

Yeah me too, I'll need to dig out mine from somewhere... but a car wash will be needed

Cars need to be in place at Rockingham by 8am at the very latest so we'll meet round the corner at Asda at 7.15am for a 7.30am departure to the circuit.

1st post updated

Flying Scotsman said:
Dal said:
Cars need to be in place at Rockingham by 8am at the very latest so we'll meet round the corner at Asda at 7.15am for a 7.30am departure to the circuit.

1st post updated

5am start for us.... lol

I'm not getting out of bed until 6... or 5.45 maybe.. at a push in the direction of the shower :lol:

Sparx said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Dal said:

1st post updated

5am start for us.... lol

I'm not getting out of bed until 6... or 5.45 maybe.. at a push in the direction of the shower :lol:

Like I said before.... 5am start.... :D

Latest posts

Back