BTCC Rockingham Speedway - Sunday 23rd September 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have problem with booking, then I've just received this email from Will at Rockingham:

Hi Dal,

For you information we have now removed the code as this was causing issues with our online system so things are more straight forward, just follow the link and buy the discounted tickets!

Any queries just give me a shout.
Regards,

Will Thomas

Events Coordinator
Rockingham - Europe’s fastest racing circuit

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it - I'm on duty tech cover that weekend :-(

Dal said:
If you have problem with booking, then I've just received this email from Will at Rockingham:

Hi Dal,

For you information we have now removed the code as this was causing issues with our online system so things are more straight forward, just follow the link and buy the discounted tickets!

Any queries just give me a shout.
Regards,

Will Thomas

Events Coordinator
Rockingham - Europe’s fastest racing circuit

Ian said he wanted to come to this but was having trouble booking in.. did he message you Dal?

Yup - That's why I contacted Will ;) I've pm'd Ian with what to do :eek:k:

Neil said:
I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it - I'm on duty tech cover that weekend :-(

:(

Attendee list updated :eek:k:

Any more want to come?

I'm working in Turkey (again) from this Sunday for 8 days but will try and keep abreast of updating the thread should more people crop up.

Hi Dal
I've a additional passenger in my car who tried to book yesterday after I had already booked 2 tickets. He had problems yesterday with the discount code. Can you also PM me instructions of what to do. Thanks

DOH said:
Hi Dal
I've a additional passenger in my car who tried to book yesterday after I had already booked 2 tickets. He had problems yesterday with the discount code. Can you also PM me instructions of what to do. Thanks

If you look 6 posts up you'll see am email from Will at rockingham saying that the discount code has been replaced with simple discounted tickets. I've just looked at the link I posted in the initial post in this thread and the ticket price comes up as the discounted £20 without the need to enter a code.

Thanks Dal

Third ticket now booked, i.e myself + 2 Passengers.

Paid list updated - that's a round dozen cars confirmed with 9 Pumas for the front row :thumbs:

Back