Bucks Meet - 16 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries Pete. I'm updating the attendees list in the first post. I've opened this up to Pumapeople too.

Regrettable, i am going to be a maybe at the moment. Having a few issues with the FRP while i change the Suspension, bushes, brakes ETC.

Excellent - added :)

Keep an eye on the thread this weekend, I hope to post up a rough route. As you're local, let me know what you think!

Will do. There are so many fun roads around the Chilterns I've found! Plus the Bull & Butcher in Turville servs nice beer, or Three Horseshoes in Marlow for Ale etc.

Shame there's so many potholes, ruins so many good roads (Marlow-Henley etc)

Agreed, I broke my FRP on one whilst researching last years meet.

Route is half done. It's very difficult to do without going over last years route!

If the weather is anything like as good as yesterdays it'll be a stonking day!

Now, do I book the Friday off the give it a detail or not :?:

I'll have the route finished tomorrow.

Just trying to work out a way of avoiding Aylesbury and the A41!

First post updated with meet point and lots of new information :)

Few pictures from route planning:

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Bikers at the Hell Fire Caves

IMG_0679.jpg

Does this mean a nice blat down either the Saunderton-Missenden road or the West-Wycombe-Stokenchurch road :grin:

Drove from Chinnor to Wycombe via Bledlow last night and that was very fun! Looking good there Neil :)

We go through Chinnor and Bledlow, but we don't really head towards Stokenchurch though.

The first section to the Caves is nice and twisty, and quite narrow in places, the remainder are A/B roads :)

I'll need to know numbers for Frankie and Bennys by the end of the week please - I'll book a table on Monday.

Neil said:
I'll need to know numbers for Frankie and Bennys by the end of the week please - I'll book a table on Monday.

Me +1 for dinner

May be an idea to as Ben did, and confirm numbers at start of meet, and call them?

A thought I had today...

Shall I bring my 2 way radios, so the leader & person at back (I don't mind), can keep in contact??

Latest posts

Back