Bucks Meet - 16 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen the route, some of my favourite roads on the way! P*ssed off I won't get my clutch done in time (unless anyone knows somewhere for £150 max all parts supplied!)

Can I bring a friend? Know someone who'll appreciate the drive/drink. Probably won't come to Frankie & Bennys though. Could stay for a drink though.

It's been slipping terminally for the last 5k miles, I suppose a few more won't hurt it!

Can't see any mention of a pub if the suns shining though. Also, do we know what time this is yet?

We've got a couple of stops - one at the Hell Fire Caves and one at Ashridge Estate. There are other places we can stop to regroup too.

As with last year, I don't have a lunchtime meal planned, only one at the end of the route.

of course you can!

anyone can go - it just helps the person planning the meet if they know how many peeps to expect

Everyone's allowed :grin: If it's anything like the last one it will be a great meet. Can't make it though this time .... I'll be on a plane headed for Spain :wink:

and I'll be between trips to Austria and Spain

I would tell you more but I need to book another trip before the prices go up...

If the weather stays like it's been this weekend, it'll be an awesome day :)

Right, I'm going to book a table for Frankie and Bennys tomorrow night - anyone else who wants to come please let me know soonest!

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Sorry I have only just remembered you might need numbers etc. as I said I'd be coming on the Leics meet but here you go, confirmation in black and white :D

Back