Bucks Meet - 16 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to make it to a meet, apart from meeting Dal & Cherie once.... I will check over the route etc and although may not make the whole thing I shall endeavour to pop up somewhere. Shall update tomorrow once have had time to look it over and check work.

Me, you +1, Patch, Vix and one spare just in case :lol:

Had no other responses from anyone else.

Two days to go :)

I'm going to try and drive the route again Friday evening, or if not electronically at least.

(Plus I've just remembered I haven't printed out any of the directions yet!)

Neil said:
Two days to go :)

I'm going to try and drive the route again Friday evening, or if not electronically at least.

(Plus I've just remembered I haven't printed out any of the directions yet!)

or emailed me a set :cool:

Not long to go now! There's a socking great ASDA 10 yards down the road, with maccy d's and a fuel station attached, so if anyone fancies a mini-meet at the ciggy counter beforehand I shall be buying a nice drink!

Looking forward to it!

^ What she said if you require food (of the unhealthy variety) and fuel!

Neil - or anyone else attending - I may run a bit late... waiting for a Spec Delivery and the postie seems to be late, but there is still time. Anyhow, don't hold proceedings up if I don't make the start time for the route, I am coming in from the Oxford side so can either intercept, catch-up or (worst case) join proceedings at the Caves when you are stopped.

Will text and update as matters progress.

OK mate - we aren't leaving before half twelve anyhow. If you need any directions to the Caves, give me a bell.

Cracking weather for a meet :cool:

Back