Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 15th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't remember - do they normally sell discounted cleaning stuff at the show. I need some stuff but don't know whetthet to get it now or wait until next week

Yes, there's normally a few places selling that kind of thing :eek:k:

Due to one person now being unable to attend the show, I have one spare ticket and pass up for grabs. If you're interested, and can definitely make it, please PM me details. This is a first-come, first-served basis.

hey guys and girls,
i will be going to fitp this year but sadly i wont be taking my puma seeing as it blew up the other day but if i come over and introduce myself please dont bite... :lol: my name is matt and i will be on the ukfn stand with my girlfriend charlie in her mk7 fiesta zetec s tdci if you see us please come say hi!
it would be nice to put faces to names.
cheers
matt

Always welcome over for a chat.

Some of the members here will have polo shirts with our (forum) names on, so we're easy to spot :eek:k:

Or look for a bloke asleep in a silver Puma - that'll probably be me although I'm stopping close by the night before so shouldn't be as tired as I normally am on these far away meets....lol.

The amount of Puma's in one location should be a bigger hint that my ugly mug asleep in the car anyway...hehe

I think my shirts on the floor in my car... I should check that!

My car is well grotty at the minute, can't get it in the garage currently.

You don't normally clean a car in a garage... would have thought it'd be easier to clean it outside! :p

I STILL have a spare ticket if anyone wants to make a last minute decision to save us from having 13 cars on the stand!

Had my car cleaned again earlier today. That's twice in less than a month!!!

I'm getting good, it started to spit with rain while they were drying it - typical...lol.

If it's slightly dirty when I get to the meet it will be as I'm driving down to the Pod tomorrow and staying in the area so it'll have 200+ miles of road grime and 2 nights worth of bird poop as the car is a magnet for it....lol.

Wheels need some serious TLC/refurbing but I'm trying ;)

Dal and I are usually one of the VERY last to leave, usually taking nice photos down the bottom of the field! :-D

Well Cherie is out washing Millie. I might have another cuppa before I stroll out and offer a hand.

(Feels weird not having a car to prepare :( )

Latest posts

Back