"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There 8x18 you can have 4 or 5 whatever you reckon
There 900-1000 a set new so id imagine they have to be worth 600

RyanG said:
There 8x18 you can have 4 or 5 whatever you reckon
There 900-1000 a set new so id imagine they have to be worth 600

I prefer sets of 5 just incase something goes wrong with one. I don't like odd wheels.
We will definitely need to talk when I'm back in the Uk, might just pop up the road and see you.

Looking good! Really impressed with that.

Could you do me a favour and post a pic of how you've done the rear pins for the bonnet?

Flying Scotsman said:
Sparx said:
Are they putting your side skirts back on?

To be honest... I have no idea LOL... I think at this point I have little say in whats happening, they're just doing things LOL

The other Imtec Puma's we've seen don't have any .. so if they don't i cant see it looking bad to be honest

1006_1641i7IkH2IVpdd3_zps4c79dd5c.jpg

$T2eC16J,!ykE9s7twBIqBRuE61bI2!~~60_35.JPG

I think it would look good whit the skirts on, but it alo looks good without, it's a toss up :) wil defenetly be interesting to se it compleet :) gotten any progres on the vi nyl design yet?

Cartman said:
I think it would look good whit the skirts on, but it alo looks good without, it's a toss up :) wil defenetly be interesting to se it compleet :) gotten any progres on the vi nyl design yet?

I actually think it will look better without the skirts this time round and by the picture above, I think they haven't put them back on again.
As for the vinyl design, there is a mock up been made by Sparx already of something pretty close to what it will look like but it's staying under wraps for the time being.

Latest posts

Back