Midlands Breakfast Club, RAF Cosford Museum

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

The Midlands Breakfast Club is a meet for people who have a passion about cars. We are open to everyone with a Sports, Performance, Retro or Classic, or just plain interesting! We don't have a membership, we don't have politics, we just meet up because we have a passion for the car we drive!

http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/

Does anyone fancy it? It's a relatively small show (similar to Ashby Folville), but it would be nice to have some Puma representation, not to mention the opportunity to drool over some exotica!

The RAF museum at Cosford is also open for any aviation minded members. It's actually pretty interesting, and I'm not just saying that because of my occupation!

The next meet date is the Sunday 19th September. I've approached the organisers to see when the cut off for stand applications is. Anyone interested?

Of the automotive variety ;)

Afraid it's not like Trax with Max Power girlz everywhere :p

I'll be on bloody guard. Again.

I'm missing Mini in the Park too :evil:

I've had an email back from the organisers and we can have up to ten cars on the stand. Let's have some names!

Sunday 19th September being the day we're off to the Renault meet at Silverstone? Does this mean the Renault meet will need to be the Saturday instead?

Bugger, got my dates mixed up! I'll commit to the Renault world series, but if anyone fancies taking this on, drop me a PM.

Sorry!

I used to stay over at Cosford when my ex was stationed there :) Be like going home having a visit-always remember the halls smelling of disinfectant...

This might be a possible for me as its not too far.

Neil, have you made a decision on the date, or is someone going to run septembers one?

I can make the October (24th) one, if we go for that!

We'll go for October mate, didn't notice the clash with the Renault World Series, which quite a few members have committed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back