My new puma :D

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also love the white interior mods, cant stop looking at my dash :/ lol

42E02B0C-9223-4F73-93EE-BF03114FB971-937-000000E7313D2EE9_zpsae9b66f5.jpg

CA9748BE-95D6-48BA-85CF-BE680A79C1D5-937-000000E873824567_zps3d317631.jpg

adampuma said:
Haha someone has a keen eye! That switch goes to the brown wire that goes into the gearbox, when pressed it cuts the signal to the Ecu, removing the torque limiter in 1st gear :)
Cool! :D I should also do the boot switch mod. It's so annoying to turn off the car always when you want to open the boot.

I have just posted in the for sale section a boot switch with connector posted for £4.50, have a look! :)

I live in Finland so postages will propably be so high that I maybe just find switch from here :p I'm considering that I hide the switch in ashtray or somewhere else anyway so it wont matter if I pick some non-Ford switch :D

My new green LED clock turned up today :DDDD set my headunit to match colour
EAE33DD6-E173-4A30-951D-824FDA979651-1658-000001E1C0B482A7_zps1ecd4885.jpg

Cool project matey.Im thinking about getting rear wheel spacers for my Puma.

Glenn_ said:
Cool project matey.Im thinking about getting rear wheel spacers for my Puma.

Wheel spacers are a must imo with pumas, but it can be tricky, depending on what year puma you have and what wheels, what do you have at the moment? early pumas come with 10mm spacers standard as the early cars beams are slightly shorter, you can tell if you have any spacers by looking between the drum and rear beam, 20mm spacers on a early puma work and 12.5mm on a later puma work, also depending on what wheels you have!

Glenn_ said:
Mine is a 51 reg puma with the standard spoke wheels on.
Ka 12.5mm spacers would work well with yours as your rear beam should be the slightly longer beam with no spacers, if you go for 20mm then you will have to modify your rear ns abs sensor to fit properly

A few new mods happening at the moment, resprayed my cam cover gloss white again as white won't stay white forever in the engine bay, bought some polyurethane exhaust hangers from pumaspeed and the car is booked to go into pipecraft in basildon tomorrow to have a custom secondary resonator before the backbox as a straight through system is a bit too loud on the motorway! Will take pics when new silencer/resonator is fitted. Also going to get the uprated hangers fitted at the same time!

Ha it was white on my old msb puma, just copied it onto my new puma, white cam covers ftw

Back