My new puma :D

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks smart, will get round to fitting it later hopefully when the kids are asleep!

New shocks and springs all fitted and settled/ full clean inside and out, few pics! I love my Puma lotsss

What lowering kit do you have on this? And where did you get your steering wheel from?

I bought 4 new shocks from motor factors, the brand is monroe.
The 40mm lowering springs are from Ebay and the brand is called- Lo
The steering wheel is for sale as i am going to
Fit a small omp wheel now- its currently on ebay for £70 posted

Finally bought this!

Got in the car earlier and noticed i hit this milestone :(

And i saw this pic and it rang so true!
hahhahaha!

Those drawings always look to me like one of those things you stick in the oven that shrink to make key rings, but it wasn't in long enough.

Good skills though :eek:k:

little update, spend a whole day from dusk till dawn changing the thermostat and housing on the puma, made sure no air in the system etc. then fitted the 421 manifod i bought last week. all fitted and is so much more fun to drive, sounds insanely good with all the pops and bangs and raspyness.
exhaust needs a bit of fettling though as it sits too close to the floorpan and rattles the heatshield.
pics!

I have always wanted the FRP inlet, the opportunity came up so i had it :) the car feels so quick now, it's changed the way it accelerates completely. I loves it :) breathing mods ftw

JiiHu said:
[post]297505[/post]
adampuma said:
00E15058-16AE-435D-A948-F2E856058996-3099-0000030DE2D2DAB0_zps9a439972.jpg
What is that on/off button under the stearing wheel, near the pink tree in the picture?

White interior looks superb btw :D
hi which cable do you have to cut to put a switch on for the torque limiter please what colour is it i have a tape ecu also i dont know if youve done this but i want to put a on/off switch for the tc do you know witch cable that would be thankyou

Jason

:p :roll: :thumbs: :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back