*NOW SOLD*

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is looking for a puma in this spec, we are in rainham kent, would like first dibs to come see?

yippeekiay said:
Good luck with the sale, shouldn't take long at all at that price looking at the photo's. Nice to see realistic pricing for a change :eek:k:
Agreed. Looks a steal at that price!

adampuma said:
My friend is looking for a puma in this spec, we are in rainham kent, would like first dibs to come see?
Hi Adam,

I think I have spotted yours parked outside the tyre garage on the A2 London Road.

Feel free to come and have a look tomorrow during the day, around most of the time apart from school run times. She really is a genuine little car with a sound history, just needs a little tidying.

Let me know and will pm you details.

CherryVimto said:
yippeekiay said:
Good luck with the sale, shouldn't take long at all at that price looking at the photo's. Nice to see realistic pricing for a change :eek:k:
Agreed. Looks a steal at that price!

yippeekiay said:

Thanks guys I really will be sad to see her go. I originally purchased her as a runaround as I work from home & walked the kids to school. Now since moving I have a school run via country lanes, which has been great fun but with boys 8 & 5 I now need something a little larger with 5 doors :-(

Glad you think she is priced to sell.

Yes fella that is my car, it had tracking and mot the past few weeks and have a mate that works there so it was mine, its for my best mates partner so me and my mate can come tomorrow after work, 3/4pm? After school run pm me address etc

adampuma said:
Yes fella that is my car, it had tracking and mot the past few weeks and have a mate that works there so it was mine, its for my best mates partner so me and my mate can come tomorrow after work, 3/4pm? After school run pm me address etc

Pm sent Adam look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

celt6262 said:
Hi Mate,
Will not be travelling down south now
Thanks,
Tom

First I knew about this, so am a little confused, but thanks for letting me know anyway lol.

Back