Transferring iTunes from Desktop to Laptop

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is possible, but I cannot remember how I did it

since transferring music from one computer to another I have added to my library but the files are not now all in the same location and I wonder if anyone can tell me how to locate them all and then put them all in the same folder?

hope you don't mind me adding to your thread James, but in time you might have the same issue!

Yes

http://www.techarp.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After reading that it basically says i can just connect my iPhone up to my new laptop and download all the stuff onto it from there.

Sounds easy...i'll give it a go.

Ta very much :)

No problem, I've not tried it like that but I've definitely done it in the past for more than one person.

(I don't own any Apple products)

Yes, this is the best way to do it, and it's a doddle. Did it many years ago with a mk2 iPod when I finally cleared the house of PCs and went fully Mac.

iirc you have to log into your itunes account and activate the computer you want to use for,i think it was for upto a maximum of 4 computers you can have activated at 1 time :eek:k:

Back