Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I can't make it this time. Sorry. Have to spend money on Poomy in 2 weeks to get a few things sorted and have been suffering with my illness. No choice, gotta crash out!! Hope u all have a great time and I look forward to the piccys. Hope to make the next one!!

My Bro and I are up for this! We'll almost certainly only be attending the meet and drive bit as i'm doing a stupid run on Sunday morning..

Any chance i could have directions forwarded?

Thanks a bunch!

:eek:k: There's a link to download the directions in the first post. Have a go at that, if you have any problems, just shout. ;)

1st post updated with Gallery location.

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ready and waiting for your photos of tomorrows events.

Bugger. Can come along after if you like? Got my number to see where we are :eek:k:

We're out too. Poor show i know. Was really looking forward to it but something unavoidable has come up.

Have a great time all.

Northbound? Nothing Vix, it's just down to one lane. Southbound is just a little diversion - 5 mins.

it's the silver and blue meet! And a black now lol

Latest posts

Back