Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 hours into the meet and it's been eventful already! Details later :)

I have no idea what you mean! lol

P1090513.jpg

Lucky i had a spare under the car! :)

P1090514.jpg

pulled onto a layby, to let a car come the other way, and found the only deep pot hole, with the front wheel!

Ouch that wheel looks very well mangled spike! Hope you got home ok (i presume you have!) I left early after bowling because i now have to dress up like an idiot :D

Was an awesome day though - especially being the only black one!

"is cos i is black?"

I;m back as far as Northampton, at the mo, seems ok on the steel, now I've pumped it up!

Thanks for coming everyone :eek:k:

Hope you all had a good day and a nice drive - some bumpy roads but also some cool ones as well.

A meet when the FRPs outnumbered the other Pumas was unusual... "Common" Imperial blue :lol:

Well done to Aiden for winning the Bowling - shame he didn't realise the 1st round was on him at dinner!

I'll upload some pictures in a bit.

I gave some thought to making the short(ish) trip up to join at some point {give the new T-shirt an outing}.... but hadn't finished cleaning the car, and still had other things to do around here.

Sounds as though a good time was had by all.

Well, except for the buckled rim....

I've added some of our pictures in the gallery here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some choice one:

Meet point:

Oundle Mill:

Vix goes for Kev:

ProjectPuma Polo shirt sales pitch:

Red the pool player:

Bowling:

Thanks Dal and Cherie for a great meet, and a fun weekend :)

I'll post my pictures up in a minute, some ones I'm quite pleased with actually :D

benking said:
Who had the bumpers up!!!!! :lol:

That was a lane that we were not using Ben :eek:k:

(Although Jenny did have them up in her second game :lol: )

Awesome photos :) I was too busy enjoying myself to take any though lol. Would love the parking at bowling one in full res for desktop use :D

Latest posts

Back