ULEZ Compliant?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just read an interesting article in my newly delivered Classic Ford magazine and it mentions & shows a picture of the Puma saying that it meets or exceeds Euro 4 Standard and “urges owners to obtain certificates of conformity declaring their Euro 4 compliance and sending it along with your V5 to TfL for entering into the ULEZ friendly register”
Interesting that they should mention the Puma specifically in the article.
I can post a picture of the article if people are interested

I have just read an interesting article in my newly delivered Classic Ford magazine and it mentions & shows a picture of the Puma saying that it meets or exceeds Euro 4 Standard and “urges owners to obtain certificates of conformity declaring their Euro 4 compliance and sending it along with your V5 to TfL for entering into the ULEZ friendly register”
Interesting that they should mention the Puma specifically in the article.
I can post a picture of the article if people are interested
please do,... good info here

Hi.

I must admit I had virtually given up on my application as I don't really need the exemption but I think I will continue on a point of principle.

I am at the stage where I will print off all my correspondence with a covering letter and post it to the department for dealing with stage 2 complaints. I will deal with it this way rather than phone or webchat.

What would be useful for me and future applicants would be a list of Puma's that have been granted ULEZ compliance. Any thoughts on such a list?

Regards
Richard.

Back