Zara's newer car!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ andy; have you noticed the lacquer is 'ripply'.....did they just do a poo job on the frp's??? same on mine...i will be rubbing mine down with 2000grit then polishing to get it as flat as glass.....

I know what you mean by this, as have seen it many times on FRP's. But Zara's was resprayed a couple of years ago, so it wasn't the original paint I was correcting.

jacko said:
@ andy; have you noticed the lacquer is 'ripply'.....did they just do a poo job on the frp's??? same on mine...i will be rubbing mine down with 2000grit then polishing to get it as flat as glass.....

the original lacquer was shit like that, Colin posted up about it but as Andy says mines had a respray before the armourfend went on so its abit better lol

i will raise jackos offer to 2 shiny pounds if you can get some pink fluffy dice in the car :-D

been to get some more stickers made.....he reckons we can have a pink 'barbie' big enough to do the whole side of the car for about £40 each......!!!

gallery_17154_1_353940.jpg

Think this may suit Zara better 8)

^^pumapeople links do not show up outside pumapeople.

Oh dear thats hideous :|

Pumas should not be pink. End of. I have to ask is this just a photoshop? I'm hoping so...

Although it's still EWWWW it's much better than the one I posted.. lol did you not see the eye drawn in pen on the rear bumper?! :p :-D :-D

Wow, I just joined this forum thinking it would be nice to meet some other people who enjoy the puma as much as myself, only to find a picture that had been taken from another site of my "hideous" pink car, (the dark pink one) being ridiculed, i'm guessing there's probably very little point in me bothering now? maybe i'm a bit over sensitive but i have to say it kinda hurt my feelings seeing people poking fun at me, I understand that everyone has their own opinions, but i guess its just not in my nature to put down other peoples choice of car or anything else for that matter, after all we are all individuals. Don't get me wrong i'm not opposed to positive critisism by any means, it's one thing to say something is not your cup of tea, but to say it's hideous just seems a bit spiteful to me. Anyway i don't wish to rub anyone up the wrong way, and was just hoping to pop on, say hi and introduce myself etc. But i just kinda feel a bit humiliated in a way now, not to worry, such is life i guess. I hope you are all enjoying your day.

please dont be offend,this is a forum where people speak freely,you are welcome as a member regardless of what colour your puma is...

Latest posts

Back