Zara's newer car!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.. you lot are funny (in a good way) :grin: sorry Zara, i think i was just already feeling a bit strung out with all the crap that seems to be wrong with the car when i wrote the first post, so i was just already kinda feeling bad about it anyway. I love your car by the way, the FRP is the car i would have if i could afford it :grin: Yippeekiay i think its more dented pride than optimism thats makin me wanna carry on getting it sorted to be honest, since i bought the car in good faith, probably paid well over the odds and then still having to fork out for it, i just don't wanna hear the "i told you so's" from the people around me who told me not to buy a car on a whim, and to think with my head and not my heart. It mightn't be too bad, i think its just frustrating when you're at the mercy of someone else to tell you whats wrong and sort it and you've just gotta go with whatever they tell you because you've absolutely no idea, and then if its still not fixed to move onto the next thing that might cure the problem, hence costing even more. But that's the nature of the wonderful world of motoring i guess.

lol nee worries...

just have to take things with a pinch of salt some times lol :)
Ta v much, the FRP is brill! :drive:

Always people here to help aswell! :)

Yeah, if your not sure if someone is correct about something being wrong with the car give me a shout. I might be able to check if it's BS or US or not as I've replaced a canny bit on mine just because I felt like it, so should be able to tell if most things on yours are ok or not. ;)

Sugarpink, why don't you start your own thread in the Newbie section? It'll give everyone more of a chance to say hi, rather than your posts getting lost in this thread. :eek:k:

Ok Cherie, thanks :0) i did think it was starting to go off on a bit of a tangent lol, but i just got a bit lost in all the friendly chit-chat... i'll move away from this thread now, but before i do.. thanks yippeekiay for your offer, thats very kind :grin: i'll put a post up in the newbie section and hope to catch you all there :grin:

'If they're that bothered they're more than welcome to clean it for me.' Lol, Yip, this brings me back to Ford Fair, when you had half of your bumper cleaned :-D

Welcome along Sugarpink, like the others said, try not to listen, I mean.. I get called a chav quite a bit haha.. :D (Although I know your only kidding Zara!)..

Although the pink isn't really for me, it's a major improvement on the original one I posted.. and, from what I can see in the pic, I do like the wheels.

MrPark3r, don't you drive a pink Ford? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SNF1602MFX2_682_488060a.jpg

Worked fine for me. Are you viewing the forum at work, and does it block The Sun website? In which case, it's not a fail by mix, but your employer's web security! :p

Hey Sugarpink, i know you said you were making your own thread but i just have to agree what everyone's already told you, opinions here arent meant in a nasty way on this site, like Zara said its gotta be the friendliest forum i'm on too! :D

I'm not really a pink person, but to be fair i did say yours was a nicer pink than the one in the first post ;)

Hope you stick around and sort out any niggling problems you may have with your Puma.

Just spotted that the car is now back up for sale:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-PUMA-HOT-PINK-LTD-ED-45-500-PRIVATE-REG-P3YNK-/200527616844?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2eb0609b4c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:cry:

Unfortunately yes Marcus :-( this might sound really silly but I've spent so much on it getting it sorted, its kinda put a strain on my financial resources i can't really afford to keep it because i've had to fork out so much to put it right, i feel sad that its turned out this way but maybe next time i'll think with my head and not my heart, i paid £2500 for it and have spent around £850 on top in a short space of time (what a fool eh? lol) whatever i get back for it i'll be making quite a loss (well to me anyway lol) but i'm tired of tryna juggle my finances as well as other crap thats going on at the mo, so i'm giving in and cutting my losses :-(

yippeekiay said:
Hope you get a quick sale...and next time please be a bit more carefull ;)

Thanks very much Yippee, i certainly will try and be a bit more careful next time, and perhaps not quite so trusting lol :wink:

Latest posts

Back