Zara's newer car!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really undecided at the mo, the thing is i absolutely loved my first puma (a v reg 1.7 melina blue with lux pack) but the one i have now has given me nothing but heartache, i feel like a bit of a fool if i'm honest lol, though i do have a thing for the Puma so i might be tempted to stick with another one, its just getting one thats been looked after well enough for the budget i'm gonna try and stick to, i just don't know lol.

There's been one near me for bloody ages. Just noticed tonight that it's been reduced yet again to £1595 if I saw right. Sure a member on here (Zenith/Jamie) had posted a link to it. If it gets any cheaper I may buy the bugger myself.

what model/colour etc is it yippee... do you know? i'll see if i can find the link n'all. cheers. :wink:

Good Luck!, or, if Andy still has his, that thing is immaculate and he is selling way under what I think it is actually worth :).

But yeah, if your willing to spend up to about £1500 I reckon you could find yourself a lovely puma :).

ooh yes, forgot about Andy's - is it still for sale??. His would be a better bet even though it's much older than the one I said as his has been cared for like a baby ;)

The link for the one I was on about doesn't work anymore, it was in Autotrader, I'm guessing he's sick of spending money to sell it. It's a sliver one, '02 reg and looks nice but that's just from seeing in the forecourt everytime I pass. IIRC it had 71k miles but can't remember about history etc

Might have a proper look at it tomrrow if I don't oversleep again (5.45pm I woke today...lol) and give my opinions on it.

Had a look at the Puma near me.....my conclusion...DOG!!!

No wonder he can't sell it. At first glance it looks very clean, no doubt dealer tricks making a sows ear look like a silk purse. On closer inspection the passenger rear wheel arch had been repaired to a very poor standard. The respray to that area looks like it was applied with a yard brush!! Drivers side was starting to bubble and has surface rust all round the inner lip which alerts you straight away to the passenger side as there is no rust at all.

Seeing this one which is the same age as mine really enforces how good mine is, despite the fact I don't clean it very often. Mine LOOKS like a sows ear but is in fact a silk purse...a dirty silk purse ;)

Don't think i'll bother with that one then yippee lol, MrPark3r if i could get a decent car for around £1500 and still have a bit left over off mine that would be great really, well if someone was giving one away in a raffle and i won that would be even better lol, but since i couldn't even win an arguement i think i'll put that idea out of my head lol. I suppose once i've got the cash in my hand i might have a better chance of haggling etc, i just really, really don't wanna get screwed over again... the car i had before this one (peugeot 206 gti) had outstanding finance on it from a previous owner, and me being an arse didn't bother to check this beforehand... it was ok though, i just got a letter asking for the details of who i bought it from etc. but i was half expecting them to come and take the car off me. I'm just tired of arsing around with different cars now, i just want one thats not gonna give me any grief.. at least for a while. Anyway i'm off on one of my essays again so i'd better leave it there lol.

Andys is off the market.... hes keeping it now for a while longer.

Latest posts

Back