BTCC rounds 1,2&3 - Brands Hatch - PICTURES ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

I didn't wanna post this in the "meets" section because its not a puma meet... mods feel free to move to correct section..?

Anyway a few of us are heading to Brands Hatch next Sunday to kick off the start of the new BTCC season :D

1506584_674173505957436_1631551293_n.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone else would care to join us?? As long as the weather stays nice it'll be a lovely day out :grin:

Please let us know if you fancy it and we can make a day of it!
Just remember though it does fall on the same day as Mothering Sunday so try not to double-book yourself :lol:

So far people confirmed going are:

Me (Sparx!)
Ginger Tom
Big Al

Can't make it but I think I'll email Will@Rockingham next week to get wheels in motion... ;)

Have fun!

Tickets are £26 online or £32 on the gate Aaron :eek:k:

Shame you can't make it Dal but Rockingham VIP again - yes please! :grin:

We havent discussed that yet, but i'll probably pick Tom up and then probs meet Al there cause he's already in Kent. Come on Aaron you know you wanna! :D lol

And yes we've already bought tickets online

I would have loved to come and hang out with you lunatics, but I'm tied up this weekend.

Say hi to Al and GT from me, Amanda! :thumbs:

evilrob said:
I would have loved to come and hang out with you lunatics, but I'm tied up this weekend.

Say hi to Al and GT from me, Amanda! :thumbs:

I thought you were only tied up on Friday evenings Rob! :p

Are we planning to meet somewhere? Outside Brands? Drive through the entrance & meet up there? If not I'll just meet you by the burger van! :lol:

BigAl said:
Are we planning to meet somewhere? Outside Brands? Drive through the entrance & meet up there? If not I'll just meet you by the burger van! :lol:

Me and Tom are gonna meet Aaron on the way down, then we can meet you there Al, maybe just inside the entrance or yes, at the burger van!!

Ideally I wanna get there early because the traffic is gonna be manic getting in!!
Probably aim for about 9am ish??

Shame you can't come Rob :(

Sparx said:
BigAl said:

Me and Tom are gonna meet Aaron on the way down, then we can meet you there Al, maybe just inside the entrance or yes, at the burger van!!

Ideally I wanna get there early because the traffic is gonna be manic getting in!!
Probably aim for about 9am ish??

Shame you can't come Rob :(

That's good for me! I'll be hanging around the entrance just before 9ish then! Anyone who needs to get hold of me my number is 07966525463

See you all Sunday! :grin:

Have fun kids :lol:
Tried getting out of the whole mothers day thing but unfortunately I lost :cry:

Back