Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINAL UPDATE

Gates Open - 0700hrs
Signing On - 0730hrs -0745hrs (Begins)
Briefing - 0830hrs

You require both parts of your driving license

Also have in your possession your towing eye and safety helmet.

ProjectPuma has secured a double garage, Garage 7 + 8 for our day. We will also have parking to the rear of our garages.

Arrive at the main entrance, head towards the paddock and drive under the tunnel for access to the garages.

There are food and drink venues at Brands so bring cash for these services.

Fuel can be found not on location but a few minutes either direction out the front gate.

Anybody needing to get in touch, you can reach me on 07725436518 (Mac BTW)

I will take a box of tools incase, Jack, axle strands and a few bits and pieces... Any requests then say soon.

I am all set, two frp's loaded on truck and we are ready to rumble...three drivers and two cars...its going to be dry too...great day awaits.

we are not silly i have done one or two track days before...I know how I drive and I know what can happen, all options covered...also means I can help others if needs be

brilliant day, we were a bit trounced as the track was full of turbo this and turbo that, didnt speak to anyone with less than 200 bhp, but our pumas held the corners better than everything else on the road, it was good to see the 350 bhp st hanging behind at the end of the bends...few cars could keep up with the old girls on the bends but we got overaken by most everything on the track on the straights..

What an awesome day!!! Brands is a track I've always wanted to do and what better way to spend your first track time at brands by having a full day open pit lane.
As Paul has so rightly pointed out- not a lot there that didn't overtake the pumas on the straights- but hey I had such a great day even if it did mean getting passed by near on everything. The only cars I had a real play about with were the other pumas, but it was alot of fun.
Can't wait for the next one :thumbs:
Will get my pics up soon :eek:k:

AWESOME day!!!!
Sure the field of cosworths and RS's overtook us but nothing touched us in the corners! The Puma's had the most black flags and the most in the gravel pits too.... Lol
I was one in the gravel. Paddock Hill Bend, I did brake.... But the car said no.... Grille deep in gravel.... It gets everywhere!!
Shame for those who couldn't make it but a bloody great day with those who did! And the group certainly got noticed for the plucky cars that just wouldn't quit! And may I point out... None of you got me..., Paul, I stole your chance by pulling in lol.

Brilliant day, brilliant track, brilliant people! Couldn't have asked for anything more!
Thank you all for making the day what it was!

I will start a photos thread tomorrow and post up what I got.

Had such a great day and brilliant to meet some other enthusiastic Puma owners! Can't wait for the the next one! :grin:

Back