Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

Hey Guys,

Gauging interest and if enough then placing a booking for a track day at Brands Hatch on Tuesday November the 13th.

The day is a Performance Ford day via Club MSV.
The days costing is £149 per vehicle.
Discounts that we can have if we go as a group ‘ProjectPuma’ will be 10% off the cost if more than 10 participants attend and a free garage to set ourselves up in.
There is also scope for a Lunchtime grid photo if we have over 20 attendees.

There is helmet hire available for those who do not have at a small charge of £10 and also instruction for those wishing it at £25

They can reserve spaces for us but as it is a magazine day they can’t hold them for very long. This means all drivers will have to book into the day and confirm quite quickly. Confirmation will be payment being made and no payment will be taken until an agreed number of drivers have been met.

So if we say 20 participants.... then no payment will be made until we can confirm 20 participants will actually attend.

Due to this being a Performance Ford day, only Ford vehicles are allowed.

Attending:

Flying Scotsman
Sparx
Ginger Tom
Paul Ob
Paul Ob's Son
Big Al
Roots
uncs with FRP 0294
superpumaz

Those attending, Call: 01474 875226 for Stuart Garland quoting that you are part of the Project Puma Group. Details will be taken but payment will not be made until the end of July

id liek to say yes but difficult to commit without knowing weather conditions, could be terrible at that time of the year

its cheap compared to a mid summer event yeah, only by about 50 quid though, 149 is too much of a gamble to potentially be turning up to an ice skating rink

100 would be tempting me

fuck it stick me down i need to do some track days and i do really want to do brands

oh in that case il wait then lol, cant afford it at the end of july got other more recent track days to save for

Brands is on my list of tracks to do, would have to see if i can save some £££'s first.... Moving into my new house on friday, but yeh if i can get some cash together then im up for it, would have to sort a hotel aswell as i aint driving down in the moring, could all maybe book into the same place if anyone is over nighting??

Hi guys me and my brother are definately up for it im in my frp and he's in an rs2000 we will probaly stay in a travelodge the night before because of traffic, probaly the same travelodge as you guys. when would we have to pay as were going to the nurburgring soon so would be better to pay after that trip so wouldnt be able to make the end of july payment. When would be the latest date to pay? thanks, Ryan

Back