Dales Joint Meet - Saturday 15th March

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention this in my last post - the odometer clicked over 50,000 halfway round the meet. My kat is offically getting old!

50K? Poor you. That was nearly 26K ago for me.

:'(

over 80K here now I think :)

Just to let you all know, I've sent a donation in to the willow foundation's website today for the £70 raised.

I'll let you know if there are any nice replies from them and if they put anything on their site bout the event (still need to forward the pictures to them though lol)

Marvellous 8)

Always gives me a nice inner glow giving to charity.

great meet - thanks for organising Paul!

I handed over Jacko's malteser cake this morning and he justified my decision not to steal a piece by offering me one - result!

btw I think I need to go on more meets - I might clock up 30k on my kat soon!

well given that I have the MoTs with the mileage on, and I have a record of how much petrol I have put in, on what date, what the mileage was, how much it was per litre, what it cost, and the mpg between fill-ups...

ok, I'll put my anorak on!

Put me on the list for your car Ben ;)

(I know the list is long, but you never know..)

haha woohoo i know for next time then...:)
R* Mirano(duno how to spell it) white or orange A3 or white Audi TT....mmmmmmmmmm i would turn round and follow all of them :)
anyway....when the ext meet? :) xx

Dal said:
Put me on the list for your car Ben ;)

(I know the list is long, but you never know..)

will do Darren, but am not planning on getting rid until at least the next Leicester meet (6 Sept) - hopefully we will see you and Cherie there?

Back