Essex Puma Meet - Saturday 10th May 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organising a great meet, Aaron! I think everyone had a brilliant day, and nicely finished off with a pigout at Nando's! :thumbs:

Nice to meet you, Russv - I think you'd get a kick out of bringing your lovely Magnum Grey FRP replica to a show - you'll definitely have people drooling over it. Gimme a shout if you want me to run over with the machine polisher and get her looking minty. Cheers for the inspiration to get off my arse and down to the gym, and sorry for introducing you to halloumi - your arteries have had it now, fella! :-D

Always a pleasure to see Neil (grayfox) - your Puma was looking great as usual, and nice to meet Mrs Grayfox too. :D

Not my photo (pinched off the Facebook group) but here's Pippa photobombing this nice shot of the FRPs near Hanningfield reservoir:

10352393_259650867556603_3120518004559188954_n.jpg

Looks like a great meet! :grin: Gutted I had to work & missed it! (& Nandos too!!) :grin:

BigAl said:
Looks like a great meet! :grin: Gutted I had to work & missed it! (& Nandos too!!) :grin:
Let's be honest, Al - it's mostly the Nando's you're gutted about isn't it? :-D

evilrob said:
BigAl said:
Let's be honest, Al - it's mostly the Nando's you're gutted about isn't it? :-D

I'd normally say yes mate! But this time I'm actually more gutted I missed the first proper meet of the year! :grin:

BigAl said:
I'd normally say yes mate! But this time I'm actually more gutted I missed the first proper meet of the year! :grin:
Oh alright - I've just seen your toad in the hole on Facebook, so I believe you this time! :lol:

Cheers evilrob :) was nice meeting you too, and everyone else. And I forgot to say thanks to Aaron for organizing it and reminding me how good some of the roads are in Essex!

I'll probably come to ford fair :cool:

Back