Essex Meet - 25th June 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Will be attending this please add me to the list please first time looking forward to it :p

my dad is now coming with me in the car if this is ok :eek:k: he does like the puma as he always wants to take mine out for a drive lol

Cool, no worries guys :), will get the list sorted tonight and need fm do a few other things. Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday :).

Damn I really wanted to be ready for a local meet but my puma sounds like somethings gonna fall off underneath atm :( If only twas a week or two later, getting it seen to by steve!
Oh well, might risk it anyway, if not, have a goodun!

Can I just ask if that's DJ Fresh the drum and bass dj in the list or just a coincidence? :p

I should be there, Puma won't be clean tho, weather and work has put paid to my plans to clean it

Fantastic guys, really looking forward to tomorrow. Don't Forgot the Meet time will be 13:00 in the lorry park behind BP at Boreham Interchange, Postcode for Google Maps/Sat Nav. (CM2 5PY)

I will be there from about half 12 onwards with FRP 190.

See you all tomorrow :).

Thanks to everyone that turned up, we had a brilliant day! Glad the weather stayed nice for us! Hope to see you guys again in the future.
Aaron, Lottie & Millie :)
x

Had a fantastic day out, nice to meet every one, a very well organised meet well done benteya and lotti i will get some pics up soon :eek:k:

Me an the mrs also had a brilliant day out, thanks so much to Aaron an Lottie for organising it!

Will be up for another cruise very soon, maybe even the same route!!!

Back