Essex Meet - 25th June 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Essex Meet 25th June 2011

Ford Puma and Racing Puma meet in Essex will take place on Saturday the 25th June. Anyone is welcome but there will be a few little rules which i will say in a moment.

Meet time will be 13:00 in the lorry park behind BP at Boreham Interchange, Postcode for Google Maps/Sat Nav. (CM2 5PY)

We will meet up and have a short drive to Ford Racing in Boreham, will wont be allowed on to the site as i wasn't above to get promission from Essex Police who now own and work from the site. However we can stop outside briefly to show people where it is and how it looked like from outside.

We will then carry on driving for around an hour and stop at Tescos in for those who would like to grab so Fuel, a Coffee from the Costa or any other beverages to keep people going.

When we have finished at Tescos, we will head to Dunmow the Graffiti wall in Chelmsford which will roughly take about 30-40 Mins. Once we are at the Graffiti wall it's a great opportunity to get some great photos of your car with a nice background.

Appon finishing at the graffiti wall we will head back to the start point (Boreham BP services), Were the meet will end and hopefully everyone has had a good time :).

Link to the route (Google Maps) http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=51.836202,0.471725&spn=0.233569,0.642357&t=h&z=12&msid=204784954120010708268.0004a000045567c74c03c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Screenshot2011-04-03at103156.png

Post up if you are interested so I can add you to the list, I will PM everyone on the list Two Weeks Before the meet. Any Member is welcome regarless if you still own a puma or not.

People Attending
•Bentleya (Aaron + Lottie)
•zara
•thfc
•djfresh
•Vitch-w
•Sparx
•FRP215
•grayfox
•jackwest100
•eddy
•Burn8
•sly1.7
•Ash1502
•MitchPuma
•DCEd
•Severio

could be a possible for this, will see if I can get the day off work :)

Nope, will be starting on Saturday. I'm waiting to hear back from Essex police if we can vist they interceptor HQ, which is the old Ford Racing building.

Also waiting to here back from Peter to see if he would like to do a little talk while we have photo session.

hi mate im intrested in going but what time are you thinking of leaving

Will be about 1 o'clock time will finalise at a later date :).

Burn8 said:
gimmie the details i need them for google maps lmao :p
I wanna come just need to know how far i gotta come :)

Just type Boreham into google map :).

i really wonna come, have to see if i can get the time off work. not far from me only 30 min anyway

Back