Essex Puma Meet - Saturday 10th May 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigAl said:
Sunday would be better for me too, as I'm unlikely to get the Saturday off! No worries if not though. :grin:
Wasn't I supposed to be giving you this engine cover at this meet?

I have college that day just round the corner in Springfield, I may swing by when I finish at around 4pm for a little bit if anybody is still there

red said:
I'd love to but I'm on a stag :lol:

Riding_a_Giant_stag_Beetle_by_Jazzcatnya.jpg

Yours is better though as it's actually Matt.. :eek:k:

Not really my year. No FITP, I'm away for Ford Fair and found out this afternoon I have to work Saturday & Sunday :-(
I guess that means I have all this year to work on my Puma ready for next years meets :)

Aaron would you mind pm'n me your mobile number in case I need to get in touch? posting here us others might want to request it who are attending (if your happy to give it)

Sorry we must not have seen you, I don't know what happened, people were there from 12 till about 1 then went for a drive, got back about 3 or 4ish. I saw a black puma drive past then but thought its a member of the public. There were 2 other standard pumas there btw... Hmmm not sure what happened. What time did you get there?

It was a really nice meet, sucks that you missed it :/ theres always next time...

russv said:
Sorry we must not have seen you, I don't know what happened, people were there from 12 till about 1 then went for a drive, got back about 3 or 4ish. I saw a black puma drive past then but thought its a member of the public. There were 2 other standard pumas there btw... Hmmm not sure what happened. What time did you get there?

It was a really nice meet, sucks that you missed it :/ theres always next time...

I'm only messing with y'all!

Yeah I was the black puma that drove past, thought I'd suss you all and see where I could park up, wasn't sure if the focus was with you all or not.

Then a blue frp went out infront so thought I would swing back around but everyone had left haha!

I'd been at college just round the corner all day and with the rain, wasn't expecting anyone to still be there come 3/half past. Look forward to seeing/meeting People! :grin:

lol, we were literally there for about 2 mins, so was pretty good timing for you to see us :lol:
Was pretty much over by then though anyway, 4 of us went to nandos everyone else went home.

Luckily college is at an end this month so I hope to make the next meet!

From what I saw briefly, I am already in awe of the cars!

Photo Time! Great meeting people and putting a couple of usernames to faces! Great drive before it starting raining heavy, that hilly straight was awesome.

38f318be-44b3-4ab4-9416-2c5e31339e57_zps9d120d1f.jpg

1f56e7dc-8b2b-433c-a7e5-c9be53830131_zpse5a02c62.jpg

47f3ac2b-c730-44b2-9591-e2c80b2d638f_zps9f0b01ff.jpg

d10b10d0-fc3b-4515-a9db-02d4eae1a602_zps633ddc9a.jpg

Back