Essex Meet - 16th June 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Essex Meet 16th June 2012

After a great time last year i will be organising a little meet in Essex again this year. I know it's short notice.

It will be similar route to last year but with a few slight modifications. Last years thread > http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&p=149637#p149637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meet time will be 13:00 in the lorry park behind BP at Boreham Interchange, Postcode for Google Maps/Sat Nav. (CM2 5PY)

• Aaron - FRP 190
  • Matt - FRP 435
  • Ian - FRP 062
  • Mitch - Sliver 1.4

I'm also on holiday, so I'll be snorting cocaine off a cheap hooker's back enjoying the local sights and sounds instead of having a wicked drive with you lot.

Sparx we could of goned togetherrrrrr as i have 2 bucket seats :D... but im going to be in egypt lol :/

Hello! thanks for the message Aaron, I enjoyed lasts years drive so would like to make it, just need to see if I'm working!

You make it sound like you're on holiday! :lol:

Right I've booked the week prior to this off work.. purely to get the car done.. I think i'm being VERY optimistic considering it will need to be taxed and tested.. but i will keep you updated on whether i can attend :eek:k:

I will be up for this only 15 mins down the road from me. Also a good reason for me to give the car a clean!! :eek:k:

ah i will be on holiday :( have to do another Essex meet in July???? maybe up southend on a passionford meet, let them no the pumas are still about ;)

Unfortunatly due to the weather and the weather forecast I have decided to prospone this meet to a later date. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back