Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taliabee said:
sly 1.7 said:
Dam be in quicker next year....didnt think i could make it but now i can :( cheers for reply tho
see the post above mine, hun...looks like another ticket may be going...

t xx
Once Tom has confirmed whether he's coming or not, I'll post up.

Ok, we definitely have another spare ticket and pass. So PM me if you want it!

last night i didnt have a car to go in and im still goin! and i have a car now! ooh and some humble pie for mr evil! :twisted:

I take it you're still coming to ours first in the morning Neil?

Is it possible to get food all day at the show? Not been before so might be being a little thick, have time to pack food if I need to but feeling like a lazy day lol Car nice n clean, rust feeling loud and proud, even the carpets are clean lol any other hints appreciated, will do sunglasses and warm jacket. Do people play music? ..... How many of us going now?

Cherie said:

Yep, will be - I *think* I can remember the way!

What sort of time?

scofield.1 said:
Is it possible to get food all day at the show? Not been before so might be being a little thick, have time to pack food if I need to but feeling like a lazy day lol Car nice n clean, rust feeling loud and proud, even the carpets are clean lol any other hints appreciated, will do sunglasses and warm jacket. Do people play music? ..... How many of us going now?

You can get food all day I'd imagine with the stalls there. A sarnie in your car might not go a miss though. We'll be taking some drinks even though you can buy them there.

Music - some chav-heads feel the need to let everyone hear their ghastly excuse for music but we are normally be a tad more civilised. A little Bach or Vivaldi over the stand wouldn't go a miss though... :lol: :pose2:

Neil said:
Cherie said:

What sort of time?

Well we've to be at the meet point for 7 so be here for 6.30am?

wish i could come. Im at work tonight and dont finish till about 1 am, then by the tim i get home it will be nearly 2. that gives me about 4.5 hours to sleep, eat and do a 3.5 hour drive :cry: maybe next time

If anyone has any possible faults that they'd like a code for I'll take my bluetooth OBD2 adaptor and Torque pro software to find out ;)

Dal said:
Neil said:
Cherie said:

What sort of time?

Well we've to be at the meet point for 7 so be here for 6.30am?

Ok. I'll have to leave Wantage at 0430 :shock:

Back