Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Ben for organising another successful Leics meet :thumbs:

Always great to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Was a great drive as we actually looked at the surroundings rather than just keeping up with the car in front!

A shiny new gallery space is now available to upload your photos:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Back now, absolutely pooped! Thanks Ben and Jacko for a great meet.

just back home after popping in to visit a friend on the way back home :)

Great to see everyone again, it's been too long. Had a very enjoyable day out and as usual spent most of the day smiling and laughing :)

Thanks to BenF and Jacko fo organising it and everyone else for turning up and making it a good day out :D

thanks to all for your great comments - it was a hoot (as always)

particular thanks to those who let me ride (or drive :grin: ) in their cars

it was lovely to see so many 'old' friends again, and to see some new faces

Thanks to Ben for organising this again, was a good day. :eek:k:

Just got back 8) Forgot that Luton was alot closer than home, so stayed at my sisters for the night.

Thanks for a great meet Ben and Jacko :eek:k:

We just got back, some great views of teh convoy from near the back, shame I forgot my camera...

Well done everyone for not getting lost, except for Ben you was leading and got us lost 3 times!

Good to meet everyone, and Thanks to Ben & Jacko for arranging it... Hope to see you all again at the Bucks meet :)

Burn8 said:
Friggin awesome :) :p
Uploading pics to FB now will post on here inabit, made the album open to everyone!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=517366305&aid=308113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very nice set of photos, :)

I especially like this one

206972_10150141069961306_517366305_6570659_2909349_n.jpg

spike. said:
Well done everyone for not getting lost, except for Ben you was leading and got us lost 3 times!

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate, Spike: I only caused the convoy to miss their turnings twice - any others I cannot take the credit for! :p

Added a few photos to the gallery. A few choice ones:

Meet point:

Up the hill at Breedon:

At the Abbey

Six Hills Hotel

Most of the rear weight on one FRP wheel:

General milling about:

Back