Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burn8 said:
spike i be there u best wait for me if i ent!
we meeting at the travellodge?

Travelodge it is. We'll be there til quarter to eleven then gone. If you're not there by then you'll have to catch up. Straight up M42 to Ashby junction, turn right follow satnav.

If I'm not there guys just carry on your merry ways ;)

I have a mountain of work to do and as usual I have left it until today to think about doing it. I have promised it for Monday so I'll see how it goes today (once I get off this site....lol) then that will give me an idea if I can complete it on Sunday through Sunday night (yes another all nighter...lol)

I have my route planned etc so can set off in a breathe but will see how I'm feeling late on tonight. If I'm not there have a bloody good day guys ;)

Looking increasingly doubtful :(

Spent 1½ hours just trying to correct the bloody mistakes on one single drawing before starting to draw it how it should have been drawn in the first place!!!. How can someone who's been doing a job all his life still be shit at it at 60+ FFS!!!

I have respect for the guy for his knowledge but he can't draw for shit!! :evil:

Oh, well, only 16½ more drawings to do at about 2-3 hours apiece - at least it'll pay for both my Ring' trips... :roll:

Gutted :'(

Should still be there tomorrow. I've managed to shake off the worst of the lurgey I've had this week and I don't think I'm contagious any more :lol:

You'll probably hear me coming :)

Just finished making the black Puma look vaguely presentable - looking forward to tomorrow :)

mort666 said:
Should still be there tomorrow. I've managed to shake off the worst of the lurgey I've had this week and I don't think I'm contagious any more :lol:

You'll probably hear me coming :)

I have man flu but I still hope to get there

Not another Leics meet...

PPalltogetherabbey.jpg

^2007

actual age or mental age? The reply might be quite different depending on which it is ;) hahaha

the 2007 meet was my first too. I remember lining up to get pictures taken......in the rain :lol:

Friggin awesome :) :p
Uploading pics to FB now will post on here inabit, made the album open to everyone!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=517366305&aid=308113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back