My daughters Red puma gets some loving

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flying Scotsman said:
WOW!!! That is expensive.... I don't know much or haven't done much in the way of detailing so I don't know if thats a competitive price... but It slightly puts me off.... Worth it for something like the day before Ford Fair. But I will say... I've seen polished cars but your before and after and how immaculate it is... I've never seen that skill before...
It's a lot cheaper than buying all the stuff to do it yourself, let alone the value of your time to do it.

I'm sure Mr Tom will testify to this given his recent detailing habit and spending spree!

evilrob said:
Flying Scotsman said:
WOW!!! That is expensive.... I don't know much or haven't done much in the way of detailing so I don't know if thats a competitive price... but It slightly puts me off.... Worth it for something like the day before Ford Fair. But I will say... I've seen polished cars but your before and after and how immaculate it is... I've never seen that skill before...
It's a lot cheaper than buying all the stuff to do it yourself, let alone the value of your time to do it.

I'm sure Mr Tom will testify to this given his recent detailing habit and spending spree!

Yes I can testify, thanks to you Mr Rob, buying the stuff is properly expensive. I won't tell you how much I've spent but I'm sure it will seem like nothing compared to some!

Having seen your videos it is great value for money, there are lots of monkeys out there that charge a similar amount for a crAp service, your ŵork is. A credit to to

Hey man, nice work!

May I suggest Wordpress to you for your website. It is a very useful tool and I use it for all of the websites that I have created and look after.
Best part, It works as long as you have a browser. So I would imagine you are all set to go! ;)

L1

Update**

Had an early finished the other day so got a few more jobs done on the daughters car, fixed the scraping noise from behind the steering wheel, stripped the seats and carpet out and gave the carpet a good scrub! Full underseal of the car too, also fitted the new seat back so it's not ripped any more and also the arch liner that was missing, Thanks Ian for the swift delivery of the stuff :D

4231805e.jpg

6cabf6d5.jpg

2533ad49.jpg

73338f98.jpg

Looks great, will soon be better than it came out of the factory!

My first puma was a red s reg and I still think it is the best colour

that looks really good plus your local to me! only up the road in chasetown, if u work weekends can ya come do my car after a supreme valet

You should turn this into a project thread, looking great!

I just lurvvve Built Hamber! :p

Came up very well indeed..I've been valeting for 25 years..always a joy to see a proper job on a car..holds the water like a pure guard

sorry to hear that Steve, insurance changes seems to have made little to no difference for the guys meanwhile the girls have seen their premiums rise. I went through moneysupermarket fully comp worked out cheaper than 3rd party as I was able to wack loads of excess on... if I had a bump I'd never claim off my own policy, better to keep no claims, its just something to keep me legal and on the road. Shame if you have to sell a great looking car like that. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back