N.E North Pennines meet - 29th August 11:30am

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That vid is class! Can see me grounding out on some of those bumps though!

I might be able to make this Zara, is it ok if I let you know a bit nearer the time? Or do you need to know?

nee bother mate...

Ive booked the table for 22 people in total which should be enough anyways... I have to go down next week b4 the meet to chose where we sit etc so just any time mate :)

be good for you to join us :D

zarablackcoupe said:
nee bother mate...

Ive booked the table for 22 people in total which should be enough anyways... I have to go down next week b4 the meet to chose where we sit etc so just any time mate :)

be good for you to join us :D

Cheers Zara :)

Haha sorry to confuse you Neil, I basically made the points where the roads change over, just to make it more confusing than normal!

Its a pretty simple route though, should be fine really, although there's probably going to be some "enthusiastic" driving ;)

Nah, looks like a good route :D

As I've said in another thread, my FRP seems to love being thrashed, so I'm looking forward to it!

if i'm on the bike (which looks likely) then i shouldn't have a problem overtaking on any relatively straight bits :D :p

I reckon Jamie just put the points on top of each other in the hope that everyone else gets lost for a change :D

I should hope not else there is no hope for the rest of us.

Having said that it's not unheard of for the meet organiser to get lost on their own meet.......not mentioning any names in particular of course :D

Latest posts

Back