N.E North Pennines meet - 29th August 11:30am

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gallery directory added in readiness here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What????? pay for our share of the food. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I want to come now if you are going to throw last minute things like that at us :p :funny:

haha good job I told you when you visited on Sunday then :p

:funny:

And we've got a nice little touch to add to the house party afterwards :)

(Neil & Jamie - ssshhhhh)

I've got all of Thursday to beautify #013, so I'd like some nice weather too!

Still got to clean mine yet! :shock:

To be honest it doesn't even warrant a wash, except for the flies at the front. But it has to have a pre-meet wash - it's tradition :D

erm.. a dinnah about the weather lol all the weather forcast sites are ful of shite I find haha!!

Ive booked good company though hehe :p

maybe giving her majesty a wash on Thursday if I have time before work and quick wipe down on Saturday but if it rains then it rains!! lol

if its sunny then wohoooo :D

I might be able to settle for good company even though I might get soggy being on 2-wheels (the rust bucket is still on SORN here) :) Let's hope whoever you have booked turns up :p :p

Whatever happens it can't be as soggy as Belgium :D

If I get a dry evening I might give mine a quick wash but it depends on whether I can be bothered or not :D

lol... well if you get soggy thats your own bloody fault haha!! :p

na nowt can be as bad as that... I got well drenched at that services!!!

im sure they couldnt miss it hehe!! :p

zarablackcoupe said:
lol... well if you get soggy thats your own bloody fault haha!! :p

na nowt can be as bad as that... I got well drenched at that services!!!!! :p

lol Laura got rather wet then too!

I just remember morts stance on his bike when we pulled onto hard shoulder, as we couldn;t see a thing cos rain was so heavy!

Latest posts

Back