N.E North Pennines meet - 29th August 11:30am

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mort666 said:
I should hope not else there is no hope for the rest of us.

Having said that it's not unheard of for the meet organiser to get lost on their own meet.......not mentioning any names in particular of course :D

LOL

nope i stick to an easyish route lol....thats why we went round on Saturday :D

nearly got abit lost but corrected myself! :D

Well I blame Durham council for that one, only putting bloody signs up on one side of the road, just looked like a normal crossroads, not the bloody A68!!

Sorry if the points being on top of one-another is a bit confusing, but I guess you could always follow me on the meet, if you dare ;)

Its always fun getting lost!, you end up finding roads that you never knew about! :p

Hmmm but do i dare follow 8)

The lack of faith disturbs me...

I do have sat nav, but I'm not programming a route :p I know where we're going, to be fair normally I don't.

Jamie got us lost on the way to the derbyshire dales lol..... his satnav took us on to the meet route straight away missing the pub lol!!

Yip dont worry I know where im going :) im off this Saturday aswell so might take the car for another blast up there too :D

I know my way roughly too as it's fairly close to where I used to thrash around when I was at my parents.

Know Durham pretty well in particular. Took my test there all those years ago.

I'm definitely sure I'd be able to get from durham to high force and back using some variation of the route whatever happens :)

seen as there are one or two people stopping up in the NE after the meet, I just thought I would mention that (weather permitting) I'll most likely be stopping off at harewood hill near weatherby on the way back down (on Sunday 30th) as they have a hillclimb event going on there.

Should be a good event with about 115 entries of various types of machines. I think it would be £10 to get in. I'll probably be heading away from my parents place around 9:30 to get there in decent time (but that can always be tweaked slightly).

info on the place here:
http://www.harewoodhill.com/

and entry list for those interested here:
http://www.harewoodhill.com/downloads/pdf/entryLists/aug_30_entry_list.pdf

let me know if anyone is intereted :)

been out on the roads today and thought id share sum more pics..

[albumimg]2738[/albumimg]

love this one :)

[albumimg]2739[/albumimg]

[albumimg]2740[/albumimg]

[albumimg]2741[/albumimg]

[albumimg]2742[/albumimg]

nice bend...went round there about 60mph on the way up llol!!

[albumimg]2744[/albumimg]

[albumimg]2745[/albumimg]

WEEEEEEEE!!!! Sure this will be quite fun lol a good mile and a half of straight!
[albumimg]2746[/albumimg]

Wow, some great roads and photo opportunities there!

I am sooooooo looking forward to this :D

Bring on the time machine!! i want it to be tomoz!!! :p

Should be a good day!

hehe :D
well I had fun :p its gonna be class esp if the weathers just nice too :D

The idea for those who are coming back to mine for a wee parrrtay lol is to have a few drinks and order a few large pizzas in and everyone chip in with the bill for the food....

is everyone alreet with this? coz im not paying for you all greedy bastards hahaha!!!! :funny:

Latest posts

Back