the dales are alive - info thread (25th)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thanks to mort and anyone else who i mmight of missed for organising it all. Defo planning to return to that area again, some great roads.

great meet, great drive and great company. brilliant day out, thanks mort.

i will def be going around some of those roads again soon!

Fab day out around some fab roads! Always fun accelerating around a 90 degree corner when Cherie isn't looking..lol

I've loaded up a loads of photos to the gallery:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A few picks:

Meet point:
[albumimg]1933[/albumimg]

Warren's beast:
[albumimg]1936[/albumimg]

FRP & Cosworth Engine bays:
[albumimg]1939[/albumimg]

Millie scenery:
[albumimg]1940[/albumimg]

Jamie cyclops (and gob):
[albumimg]1941[/albumimg]

Great bends:
[albumimg]1944[/albumimg]

RC madness:
[albumimg]1947[/albumimg]

Camp Dunc:
[albumimg]1953[/albumimg]

End of the meet:
[albumimg]1958[/albumimg]

There is also a new gallery for Alton Towers pictures form today's day:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dal said:
Fab day out around some fab roads! Always fun accelerating around a 90 degree corner when Cherie isn't looking..lol

It wasn't fun at the time! <_<

Anyway, always good to see old friends and new faces.

I think I'm starting to get better with Dal's camera, as some of the photos I took were actually ok! :D

Cheers Mort, Thx for sortin the day out!

Never bin on some of those roads was awesome!

Just got back home
Thanks to Paul for organising a great meet... some great driving roads with scenery to match

Good to catch up with a few ppl and meet others

Had a great weekend thanks!!

hope every1 got home alreet

Thanks very much for a superb meet :D

Great roads and great people as ever, always nice to meet new faces!!

Only got lost three times on this meet (a new PB) but it was still great fun!

:lol: Glad you all enjoyed it. It was a pleasure to sort it out, even though there were a few wrong turns here and there. I promise next time to get the directions error free :lol: but hopefully the getting lost incidents didn't spoil anyone's day :)

Just about to upload some of the pictures I took on the day too. Already enjoying the ones that are there :)

I hope the Alton towers group had a great day out today too :)

We did indeedy.. will stick up som pics when Ive put them on the computer :)

Paul if it was at around 11:55 that's the time the site backs up which usually causes a bit of load on the server.

May have interferred with picture uploading for 10-15 mins :p

Cheers for letting me know.

I think it was between 10:30 and 11PM last night. I'll give it another go again tonight, but earlier in the evening.

Am looking forward to seeing the ones Benf took when we where stopped together on that singletrack lane (with that VW passat sat squarely in the middle :evil: )

hmm unless the clock is an hour out on the server in which case that would tie in as the clocks went forward an hour .... off to check!..

Thanks for organising another great Dales meet Paul

Great weather, great company and a good drive.

Sorting through nearly 200 pics and a video of the whole meet drive which needs editing!

For those of us who stayed on, we also had a good time at Alton Towers the next day.

Will post pics once they've been 'processed'...

Bok im looking forward to seeing some video, can you post a clip of that hairpin? Highlight of the day for me that was i think! Took it really fast but still could of gone faster! :evil:

Some videos

BenF being presented with his Pootle mug :p
http://www.facebook.com/v/1112884232708" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yippiekiay and family on the Runaway Mine Train at Alton Towers...
http://www.facebook.com/v/1112896353011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The convoy video is still being downloaded, I've had to run a stabiliser over it as I mounted the cam on the wrong seat...120 mins of video is taking 5 hours to process and I have about 3 hours of video to import...AND edit :p

HAHAHA....
that one of Paul is legendary!! Chaffeur me... haha :funny:

Latest posts

Back