Bloody Hyundai!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can come down for the bank holiday weekend if you want Jamie? :)

That's if Zar Zar Binx hasn't got anything planned for me :?

just out of interest mate, which branch of Mr. clutch was it?

the one in Belmont (or wherever it's classed as) on the outskirts of Durham are the ones who knackered my gearbox housing when changing my clutch last year. unfortunately I didn't spot it was leaking oil until I was back home and I had done about 300 miles so by that time it was difficult to prove anything :(

Paul: It was the Gateshead branch. From what I've read online since having the trouble, it doesn't seem to matter which branch you go to, they're ran by a bunch of monkeys with spanners! Avoid at all costs ;)

lol he knows I wouldnt anyways as I dont know when Im working....

Zenithus said:
Paul: It was the Gateshead branch. From what I've read online since having the trouble, it doesn't seem to matter which branch you go to, they're ran by a bunch of monkeys with spanners! Avoid at all costs ;)

Maybe you could add a little post in the garages section starting BAD : Mr clutch Gateshead with a brief reason why? Muchos appreciated.
(Not the first BAD for Mr Clutch)

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewforum.php?f=93" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Cheers mate - the more people know to avoid them the better!

:thumbs:

mort666 said:
just out of interest mate, which branch of Mr. clutch was it?

the one in Belmont (or wherever it's classed as) on the outskirts of Durham

Yep it is Belmont mate :eek:k:

Cool, thought it was but not been up there much for a while

with mine I sort of had to go with Mr. Clutch as there weren't many places open two or three days before new year :lol:

Back