Bucks Meet 2010 (Sat 17th April)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supersonic said:
Just to clarify I am still interested in Puma meets and I enjoy them, not many meets happen with the Clios so these are often my only chance to get to them.

Vix said to someone yesterday that I wasn't interested anymore, silly girl!

only one way to silence the doubters! :p

Thanks to everyone for coming, glad you all enjoyed it. Great turnout too! :D

Might have to make the Bucks meets an annual thing :D

Big thanks to Neil for organising a successful meet with nobody getting lost!

Great scenery and some good driving. The trek up the hill at the end sorted out the wimps!

:D

crystalpuma said:
Weirdo ^^^

I am home after a very brief detour round a roundabout twice to make sure I was going the right way...after scoffing at Neil for making sure I knew where I was going *ahem*. Sorry Neil! I am also sorry to the Puma that followed me but I assume you realised what I was doing!

Thanks Neil, great meet!

We was behind you as we saw you go round the roundabout. And you call me a weirdo :roll:

Gallery >here< for photos. I'll be uploading mine when I've waded though them.

Great meet Neil, thanks!

Dal, "We was behind you"? Good job teacher hasn't seen that yet.

Ar thought Ar wuz the only one that day tork roight.

thanks Neil for a great day out. Nice to meet everyone again and lovely scenery
liked the Ford village bit innit

hotrodspike said:
Great meet Neil, thanks!

Dal, "We was behind you"? Good job teacher hasn't seen that yet.

Ar thought Ar wuz the only one that day tork roight.

That's because I changed the structure of the sentence from "I" to "we" and forgot to change it from "was" to "were". I did notice it after I posted but couldn't be bothered to change it. Plus it winds up the grammar police.

:D
I've uploaded some pictures to the gallery :eek:k:

Pics now in the gallery and on Facebook. Was hoping for some good group shots in Wendover woods, unfortunatley I didn't account for how busy it was!

**IMPORTANT**

Did anyone notice my car sounding rattly/more tappity than Pumas normally do????

Kev has just informed me that for about 2 weeks he has thought it sounds like the engine is about to go.

Just checked the photos from yesterday, and although they were all on the memory card, today......they're not. There used to be 1540 pictures on it, now there's..........32 of which 12 are from the meet. All the ones from the caves, and the arty farty ones from the graveyard etc, are gone, vanished etc etc.
I'm a bit miffed!!

crystalpuma said:
**IMPORTANT**
Did anyone notice my car sounding rattly/more tappity than Pumas normally do????

Only thing i was impressed with, is what i told you yesterday, about Nancy hanging onto my mudflaps, when i was going some, never really noticed anything, you should've mentioned it yesterday

pumapilot said:
crystalpuma said:
**IMPORTANT**

Only thing i was impressed with, is what i told you yesterday, about Nancy hanging onto my mudflaps, when i was going some, never really noticed anything, you should've mentioned it yesterday

sure that was you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back