Kent Meet 24th March 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afraid I'm not getting very far with routes. If we're doing coastal, is it worth meeting at a coastal town/village and then following the sea road to another town/village? Or does anyone else want to have a go? I'll keep trying either way.

Thanks for the offer DOH but we'll have our little girl with us so doubt we'll be out that late :)

Anything happening with this guys?

Afraid I can't get any routes but happy to 'wing it' or meet at a pub for a drink if nothing else? Was thinking of heading Whitstable way...

Ok hun thanks for trying

Right in that case might I suggest meeting up at Medway Services on the M2 (east-bound just after junction 4)

From there we will head for the coast, making a stop at Whitstable, then possibly down to Ramsgate, Broadstairs, and then retiring at Joss Bay for photos and a refreshing beverage.

Its pretty much exactly what we did last year but that was a good day out - as long as the sun's shining :lol:

Is everyone happy with that?

a_zps7be3258f.jpg

Shall we say Midday meeting time?

Aaron or Paul, do you know if Ian wants to come along again? I know he doesn't come on the forum much and the more the merrier :thumbs:

Times fine for me, beats the early start to Rockingham the following week :grin:

Amanda are we skipping herne bay this time ? As was rubbish there plus the parking was bad with only 4 cars last time , maybe head on to Margate or Ramsgate ?

Yea i thought the same thing, but to be honest this time of year the costal towns i don't think are gonna be overly busy.
I know theyve got alot of arcades and stuff at Margate or at least they did the last time i was down there, so yea why not, and ramsgate was on the agenda anyway :eek:k:

Back