Kent Meet 24th March 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With most of the UK now under blanket of snow and Essex having around 5cm already this morning.

It's meant to be a constant snow fall all day according to the BBC and below zero temperatures overnight. So the snows not likely to melt that quickly.

Are we still going ahead with this?

Me and Mac were just talking about this.. We've been hit quite bad with it here in Beds.. I'm afraid we've decided we're not gonna go. Sorry guys :|

Yeah, I think I'm gonna bail due to the comedy weather as well. :(

I don't think any of us expected snow in March!

Not gonna make it I'm afraid. My car's still up on ramps having the brake pipes sorted, & it's still snowing here in Bromley as we speak! Reschedule sounds good to me & hopefully see some of you next week at Rockingham! :lol:

Little_Paul said:
Also there is no snow laid here at all and i live 10mins from m2 services meeting point

This might be the case but a lot of us were journeying into Kent, but still have to battle with snow at home :(

I think a reschedule might be better

Jen and I agree on rescheduling. We haven't been hit (yet!) but the point of this was to meet as many people as possible and go for a nice drive. Seeing as neither are likely to happen we're more than happy to find another date to do this.

Bloody English weather!

Back