Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's the week before my birthday so il try and blah the missus to pay for it ha ha, seriously il need to vheck my pay packet next week if it's reasonable then il phone up and book a place then and there!

Bumping for the final 10 days to get booked on.

All details are in the very first post.

Would be great to see you there, more Puma's the better! I want us to get into the magazine!!

come on guys, they need more bookings...if you book now payment will NOT go out until mid october...so no need to worry about cash for a long time yet...

I have booked in two cars, 023 and 419....088 may or may not be getting the new engine..all depends upon time and other factors...I may just have to buy another car for the new engine...

whether it will get done by november is anybodies guess...

Allinking said:
Would love to come but dont get payed agian till 12th :( unless on of my other cars sell by then end of the month

Did you not read the above post?? :roll:

paulob1 said:
come on guys, they need more bookings...if you book now payment will NOT go out until mid october...so no need to worry about cash for a long time yet...

I have booked in two cars, 023 and 419....088 may or may not be getting the new engine..all depends upon time and other factors...I may just have to buy another car for the new engine...

whether it will get done by november is anybodies guess...

Dam!... Only just seen this but pretty sure I can talk her round!!!... Hopefully get uncs to bring his Focus RS too!
Will confirm for def tomorrow ;o)

Ladies and Gents.... Friendly Bump...

Are there people interested at this point but have doubts of some description? If so I can speak to the organisers to see how we can make it work for you.

At this point there are just five cars booked on... I would really like to see more Puma's together.

Only concern I have at this point is finances to be honest!... Was planning on giving them a shout to see if I can buy a couple of weeks grace :/

Payment will be taken later... but leaving it last minute is extracting the urine...
They will let people hold off on payments but it depends on the bookings. The more bookings, the longer they are likely to hold off on the payments.

But at the end of the day, if you don't book on, you miss out.

Latest posts

Back