Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flying Scotsman said:
Hi Ryan, As it is a Magazine Day, and everything is planned and booked in advance, End of July is the cut off date im affraid.

Ok no problem we will see what happens nearer the time, if not bedford on november the third it is for us if anyone wants to join.

Final cut-off for payment is the end of the month, but they will flex to one week after deadline. But after that it will be closed.
Would be great to see more people on this trackday.

Booking Details are at the top in RED.

Paying direct, Calling the number will book your place on the track, They will then take payment at the end of the month but I have got them to stall that for possibly one week if payment can't be made this month.

ah okay just read the heading post, will do that today and book myself in...is it the full track or the indy track...can we not get anyone else...numbers are a bit low to get the discount and or a garage...

come on guys we need people to attend, it would be real good to show solidairty and get to meet eveyone. Forums never give a good view on who and what people are...so meeting in person is ideal...

come on you track dayers, brands is a real fun track. with some crazy bends...it will be good to see how our pumas do on it...wonder if i will have my new engine in by then,..

Yes It will be really good if we get more people to turn up. Could be a good taste of possibly a good season of Puma track days for next year. But more the merrier.

Paul are you taking your boys?

will ask them never thought about them but brad would be up for it and likely matt too...if they come i may have to bring the nissan and the buggy...would be good to track the buggy see how she goes...

paulob1 said:
will ask them never thought about them but brad would be up for it and likely matt too...if they come i may have to bring the nissan and the buggy...would be good to track the buggy see how she goes...

As it's a Performance Ford day, The track is only open to Ford Vehicles...
Shame though as the buggy has just been sat there. Get a couple of the other Puma's working... or get them to get a couple more working.... lol

hmm by november we should have something other than mine running...turbo will be back on the road next week, rings went on replacement engine...bummer indeed,only lasted a couple of months...I drive them a bit too hard me thinks...

the turbo is going back on the road next week....with intercooler and hopefully with a nice clean engine...nitrous is being left alone, and track day puma is getting the 300 bhp engine....going to build it fully as a track day car, may get it legal but not sure at the moment...got to work out how to fit this engine first...want to use more modern components if I can like focus st bits, hubs and things..looking into it now...cannot see why I could not use the focus driving parts with the engine...just wondering if the puma frp parts will be up to 300 bhp...pumanoob is getting on fine with his bits so I may be worrying about nothing...

but cannot see it getting done before the november date, just too much to do...

I know what engine you're putting in there.... lol
Are you putting it in the FRP Shell that has been sat or the shell that was cracked?
You are still using both FRP engines you have right?
Have you found out what those LSD's you have are?

yes its all getting a bit of a muddle now...

I have my heavy duty bottom end...
I have my two std frp engines
I have one maybe two 300 bhp engines

I have three cars...

023 is good nitrous..
0419 one needs the body sorted..lovely 60 k engine
088 the shell....needs an engine...so the first of the engines and some chassis mods maybe using st focus parts or similar...

then will have a spare engine ready for being turbos and the possible other 300 bhp engine which i think will go turbo too...but 400-500 in the puma is too much it will need 4x4 for that...it may never happen given the amount of work and staff i have...

So far Matt is going but you have to ask Matt.... don't you mean brad...? Are you forgetting your sons names already....?

For all others, the date is looming if you want to book onto the Performance Ford Magazine Day.

14 Day remaming.

Latest posts

Back