Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yh i know wot u mean scotland fantastic place to be and go i love it,well good luck with the leave and that, sure will spk soon at a meet put face to the name lol

oh yh happy pp birthday 2yrs today lol !!!!!

Can't mate - got no holiday left this year as I used it all either moving house or going to family weddings abroad. :(

I am paid up for two but will have two cars and three drivers...do i need to book matt in too..

paulob1 said:
I am paid up for two but will have two cars and three drivers...do i need to book matt in too..

I'll ask, I thought it was just booking cars rather than persons, but he did mention about signing in on the morning.
Did you tell him before about Matt?

Some people may notice that payment was not taken as MSV have had some issues but payment will be taken in the next few days.

mine has gone out twice...just need to make sure I HAVE TWO CARS READY...DONT BREAK ANY PAUL DONT BREAK ANY...

UPDATE

Additional Drivers can be signed on, on the day.

I have managed to wangle an extension for booking, I am not sure for how long, my guess is only a few days, a week max, so if there are any other interested on joining the others attending then now may be the final time you can get a place on it.

Sparx said:
Did you find out about spectators?

There was not a clear answer on them and I did reply again, but with the issue of adding additional drivers was a very simple " yeah sure, add them on the day" I reckon a spectator/passenger would not be an issue on the day. But I have asked again about if people just want to come down for a nosey.
As it is a Performance Ford day I presume there will be alot more going on than just the track day.

Latest posts

Back